Policy for handling personal data
This website is published by In-JeT ApS who is legally responsible for the content and handling of the private data that are collected and stored in order to provide the necessary functionality of the web site.
- Which information we collect
- How we store and process this information
- What rights you have as a user
- How you can contact us if you have any concerns or questions
The information we collect
||We collect the following information:
|Visit the site
||Your IP address
The browser you are using in order to adapt the pages to be shown correctly in your browser
How you use the pages – this will be send to Google Analytics and allow us to optimize the structure of the website
How you use embedded YouTube videos on the website
Your IP address when you share the content on the website on LinkedIn
|Send questions or comments to us
||Your name, Email address and the text you have entered
We use this information to:
- improve the website by analyzing how you use it
- collect your questions and comments and process them
- contact you by Email if you have asked us to do so
How we save and process your information
We store your information on secure servers placed within the European Union (EU). We have established procedures and tools that allows us to handle your data in a secure way.
Your personal information can only bee seen and processed by authorized persons from In-JeT ApS.
We use some third-party services from Google Analytics and YouTube to make the website better. These third-party services only receive information about your browser, IP address and the pages you have visited on www.in-jet.eu.
We do not share your personal data with any other organization for marketing or any other commercial purpose and we do not pass on your personal data to any other website for such purposes. One exception is that if you use embedded videos from YouTube, YouTube will use your visit to send you advertising and commercial content as part of your watching the video.
We might be forced to provide your personal data to public authorities, provided this is mandated by current legislation.
We respect your rights. Your personal data belongs to you.
You have the right to be informed and get access to your personal data, to correct or export them and to decline the further processing of these data. In-JeT ApS acts in accordance with EU regulations and Danish legislation.
In relation to your personal data In-JeT ApS can advise you of:
- Which data we process
- The purpose of the processing
- The time we store your personal data
- You can always request a copy of the personal data we have stored.
In-JeT subscribes by the following data security principles:
- Your personal data shall be treated in a lawful and transparent way
- The data shall be processed using all necessary precautions and security measure
- We will only collect data with a specific and legitime purpose, which will be clearly communicated to you
- We will only collect data that are relevant and limited to the purpose (data minimisation principle)
- We will make every effort to ensure that the data are correct and up-to-date.
- We will only store your data as long as is necessary for us to process them or as long as it is required by regulation and legislation.
- We will ensure that you always will be granted access to see what data we store and that you always can ask us to delete them.
If you have concern or information about any breach of policy for processing personal data, we urge you to contact our Date Protection Officer listed below.